Live event's advantages combine with the opportunities of the digital world!
Exhibitors and visitors can keep in touch with each other virtually and they are still able to connect, network, and do business through the Business Connect Program offered as part of Food-Tech Eurasia Hybrid+. Business Connect Program provides an online and onsite meeting platform between exhibitors and visitors. Exhibitors are only one click away from their potential buyers or business partners thanks to this virtual program. Within Business Networking Week, an industry event and extended online networking will be on the Business Connect Program at Food-Tech Eurasia 2021. Business Networking Week (September 20 – 24, 2021) event is “F&B”.
What does Business Connect Program offer?
• Exhibitors and visitors can view the online profiles mutually before the start of the event.
• Exhibitors and visitors can send online or onsite meeting requests to each other.
• Visitors can filter and reach their product of interest easily on this digital platform.
• Visitors and exhibitors can have one-to-one video calls.
BUSINESS NETWORKING WEEK
September 20-24, 2021
Food & Beverage
Make the best of our online networking opportunities on Business Connect!
• Processing, filling machinery and equipment for food and beverage products
• Packaging products and machinery for food and beverage products
Exhibitors with a wide range of processing and packaging solutions for F&B industries meet with visitors virtually through the Business Connect Program.
October 20-23, 2021
Hybrid show: Making connections at our live event and through virtual meetings on Business Connect
Exhibitors of Food-Tech Eurasia Hybrid+ will find professionals seeking distributorships and jumpstart to become a sustainable partnership.
Participate at Food-Tech Eurasia Hybrid+ between October 20-23, 2021 at Tuyap Istanbul-Turkey to meet key decision-makers, showcase products and demos in real life, and finalize business partnerships in-person.
• Even if you are not present at the live event, you still can access the registered visitors from Turkey and abroad.
• In order to find the best matching visitor, all you need to do is complete your profile on the exhibitor directory accordingly.
• Then you can start using your account at the comfort of your own location.
• You can go through the visitors and send meeting requests to the ones that match your activity fields.
• Visitors who are interested in your products are able to send you meeting requests through this platform, as well.
• You are able to prearrange your meetings before the virtual event starts.
• You can demonstrate your company introduction video and host your potential distributors virtually.
October 20-December 17, 2021
The business contacts you will establish are no longer limited to live event days. You can still keep in touch with your potential customers and business partners for eight weeks after the fair. You can also continue to reach new customers through the Business Connect Program during this period.